posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
Rob

Default coaching

"Ewan Scott" wrote in message
news

The student, who happens to be my son has posted a request on
ukriversguidebook and had not one single response - which for a
website/ forum that is constantly touted here as being THE place to
be, is actually pretty poor.

I use UKRGB and I certainly can't see 9or even find) a post of that nature.
When did he post?

That aside, if asking for responses, anyone doing so ought to take
whatever means possible, if that includes posting on a forum and , God
Forbid, a newsgroup, then so be it.

Contrary to your view, there is every reason to post on here as well
as the ukriversguide.

Indeed. It still serves a purpose.

It happens that considerable response has actually been had from a
third method used to contact coaches, should he having posted on the
forum, not have tried that third method that gave results?

Ewan Scott