posted to rec.boats.electronics
Franky

Default 20" LCD flat panel TV

Hello

We are fitting a 17in lcd (no name also) and driving it from 12v
switched at the nav station.

The screen will be slung from a VESA bracket mounted onto the bulkhead
at the Nav station on the new ben343 ... thats the theory
we will be using a laptop which will be stored in the locker away. We
wll use the laptop for movies and TV at anchor and route planning but
not primary navigation, using Raymarine C70 etc for that.

Here in UK we have free digital TV (40+chans) which also has digital
radio so I will be fitting a Naval Nargus antenna on the mast which has
an amplifier.

cheers
franky