Larry

Default dingy question - another Porta-Bote fan (in depth review)

"TriciaJean192 at comcast dot net" "TriciaJean192 at comcast dot net"
wrote in :

While we never have to pump up soft tubes, we do have to bail it out.

Fed up with bailing it, we got it a cordless bilge pump....(c;

Attwood Waterbuster cordless pump
http://www.boatersland.com/att41404.html

$35. The hose stores right around the pump. Alkalines are better than
rechargeables because rechargeables self-discharge at the wrong time, but
it will run on either. 5 hours on alkaline D cells is years of use.

Drop it in the stern, and flip the switch.