Bill

Default Some secret Off-Topic good news.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill" wrote in message

Here goes Harry again talking all that liberal crap again. He seems to

think
the liberal news media is telling the truth.

As opposed to the BushCo spinners, who always tell the truth, right?

He believes everything they are
saying about the war in Iraq is true.

What has the liberal media said about Iraq that is not true? Where ARE
those pesky weapons of mass destruction, anyway?

He used them all on his own people. Oh if this is all you have on the war I
think YOU NEED TO SHUT UP. That I all I have been hearing from all you
L-babies. If you Believe the liberal news media I have a brand new Checkmate
23 foot boat I will sell you for a dollar..Yea Right Let me know if you want
it...asskisser