Capt. Rob

Default Why do people buy cruising catamarans ?

90% of which are from one source, it should be noted.

BTW if you want to call yourself "Captain" why don't you

Look up the word Captain, Doug. You might also ask the Coast Guard
exactly what a captain is. Here's a hint. It does not have to involve a
license. I think plenty of people here know who we are and may even
know that you no longer sail and have a trawler, but I won't engage in
any nonsense here since this is a real group.
You're welcome to fire away....I won't fire back. Have fun.

RB
35s5
NY