posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default World's Best Ear Phones

Zzzzzz....note that your ear buds lost that test to SMALL convensional
headphones costiing less! How do you think it would do against serious
full cover earspeakers??? The very fact that earbuds provide no base
impact and change sonic signatures vastly from person to person, is why
they can't rival better phones, like my Stax. Note that the Stax are
mentioned in that review as beinging another level.
Why do you provide links that ruin your own trolls? Was that the only
way to keep my talking to you? How lonely are you? Quit your
googling...it's only making you look more and more foolish. So far you
haven't slapped down anyone anymore than Joe or MM could, and yelling
that you have...well, I suspect if anyone in this group could ever win
a single battle with me, they'd call it a day.
But it aint happenin'!

Bob, you haven't been "slapped down'" just easily beaten on every level
by me in every debate or discussion we've ever had. Thus it remains,
thus it shall always be.

RB
35s5
NY