posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Sirius and Ipod on Board

"Michael May" wrote

I apologise. I am not normally so rude to people but after

having read
this, (among a half dozen others) newsgroup for some time now,

I am sick
of the miasma of rudeness, arrogance and inanity that seems to

surround
our little iPod denigrating pretend sailor. The final straw for

me was
his recent ad hominem attack on other men's wives.

No need to apologize, Bob brings out the worst in people.

BTW, I have a 22 Metre, Danish designed, locally built, all

steel, pilot
house, cutter rigged sloop, (Regina Bellus) purchased after

previously
sailing for more than twenty-five years with a Roberts

Mauritius Ketch.

Have any pics?

I am English born, ex Navy, relocated to Australia in the

eighties,

What was your crime?

, (I don't believe in air conditioning ... but have recently
purchased a number of industrial quality fans )

THAT"S HORRIFIC !!!!!!!!

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_