Larry

Default Honda 4 stroke engines

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:48:28 GMT, "Dan"
wrote:

Anyone with experience with Honda's 4 stroke engines. In particular, I am
interested in the 150 - 200 hp engines. Thanks!

If you talk to the crabbers whos pots are on the bottom in front of my
house, they either HAVE a Honda outboard on the boat they make their
living with....or.....they WANT a Honda outboard on the boat to
replace the crap that's always broke.....like Johnsons.

I think that speaks for itself. Noone runs an outboard motor more
than an active crabber.....awful punishment.

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.