posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Sirius and Ipod on Board

The resolution is too poor to be
used as media source for displaying on a larger screen, but as a device

for storing music, audio of all types, and photos, they are hard to
beat.

Take away the video and the Ipod is very easy to beat. In fact there
are units out with higher capacity, more features, and a truly
customizable audio output. The Ipod works well, but it's more about
style than function for a lot of folks. At least we know Joe was right.
You are one of those nutty Apple defenders..

Hard to make a suggestion for someone without knowing what is
available
locally to them.

Right, Joe. You may be living in one of those areas where they don't
sell LCD and Plasma TVs and won't deliver them. This idiot MM does NOT
know AV or he'd ask about climate for use of LCD, which has SLOW
RESPONSE and effected image quality in cold weather. I have a brand new
50 inch LCD and if the room is very cold image quality is effected. But
hey, Joe...maybe they don't have LCD's in your "area!"

number of industrial quality fans

Wow!!! Wish I wrote THAT ONE!!!!

Uh...Smackdown??? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! This guy IS a sockpuppet.

RB
35s5
NY