posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Default Fouling Props

wrote in message
oups.com...
Around here, I have to dive and clean my prop at least 4 times a year
due to fast fouling. If I didnt use her much I'd have to do it more.
Like many other people I have noticed the fact that boats that are used
more have cleaner props.
So...........I propose a device which simply spins your prop several
times a week to minimize fouling. It'd be something like a small motor
driving a belt going around the shaft. You'd have to leave her in
neutral for this to work. Something like 30 secs of prop spinning
every other day might really reduce fouling.

yr engine?
Scout