posted to rec.boats.electronics
Leanne

Default Choosing an onboard laptop computer-what should I look for ?

"Garland Gray II" wrote in message
Uh Larry, how can I determine whether it is negative ground?
I've looked around on it and the battery. I tried to test the battery
contacts w/ my multimeter, but the probes were too fat, and I wasn't sure
I'd be more than guessing which was the ground contact anyway.
I called Toshiba support, and he couldn't answer that kind of question.

Look at your AC adapter for the laptop. The two that I have tell the input
and output voltages and show the polarity of the connect to the computer.

Leanne