Don W

Default Cruising Internet access

When we were in Spain in November of this year, there were a number of
places that we noticed that had WiFi public access. It seems that if
you are cruising the Med that sporadic fast internet access should be
available in a lot of ports.

Can anyone who has been recently comment on WiFi access in the
caribbean? South Pacific? For example, if I pull into Papeete
can I find coffee shops with free WiFi? Pago Pago?

Don W.

Tamaroak wrote:
I'm looking at T Mobile and Verizon Broadband as a way to supplement
WiFi access in marinas as we do the Great Loop staring this summer.

I'm looking for opinions as to which is best and if there are other
options.

Capt. Jeff