posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Sailboat do-over!

You hitchhiked with a Sunfish?

SV

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
The first boat I owned (half owned) was a Sunfish. We used to

sail it off
the coast of north county San Diego. We started in Del Mar (and

a couple of
times from Encinitas) and took it to La Jolla, where we beached

it, had
lunch at an all-you-can-eat Chinese place, then hitchhiked back

up the coast
with the Sunfish. It was a great diversion from school.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
Some of my fondest memories are from sailing my little 16'
daysailer.
I never considered it a stepping stone.

Scotty

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've always been quite happy with my boats too. I owned a

Sunfish for
a number of years. I owned the Merit for 9 years and the

Express will
be 9 years this season. Never had twofootitis.