Wayne.B

Default Reading the Clouds

On 8 Aug 2003 19:22:12 -0500, noah
wrote:

Summer was Tuesday, week before last. )

Glad you're a "fan", it's beautiful country.

======================================
I grew up in the snow belt south of Lake Ontario where they get 200
inches of snow a year, and then went to college in Potsdam with a lot
of side trips to the Adirondacks. Any excuse would do. Breakfast at
the Miss Tupper diner? Why not - always seemed like a logical
question at 2:00AM after a few beers. It got down to -41 once when I
was in Potsdam and a lot of strange things happened at that
temperature but don't remember any trees splitting. Seems reasonable
though. The transmission grease in my old Ford used to get so thick
that it would sometimes try to take off in neutral, and that was on
the off chance that it would start at all.