posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Fruit Bats

WoW! Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower than
Boobspit.

No wonder he hides his identity. What a loser!

Scotty

"Commodore Joe Redcloud©" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 02:44:54 GMT, "Capt.Mooron"
wrote:

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message

Poor, poor,
broken down Moron the dwarf. He's so short that stingrays

boink him
in the ass.

Good Grief!!! No Seriously..... it's like he's engaged a wit

limiter.

Can you now all understand why Commode can not compete with

his peers
If it wasn't for posting people's address and phone

number...... this would
be an example of his alternate best response capability.

How truly Pathetic is that!?

Tell us again Oh Great Commode... how you feigned your death

on Usenet and
the masses wept..... regal us again with how you were a

sought after
professional who left a company weeping for your return......

you see where
I'm getting at here?? Commode suffers from advanced senility

without the
benefit of Alzheimer's to allow him to avoid the embarrassment

of soiled
diapers and delusions of merit.

Oh the Humanity..... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

CM

Binary Bill The Sailor @ Sea ++
(1912 - 2001)

I'm sorry to be greeting you with sad news. My father, who you

knew as
Binary Bill, has passed away, this past September 27th. He had

been