JimH

Default The *New* Rules of this NG have become..............

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:

Gosh, could you post the official reprimand?

Sure. From my thread titled "OT: Not political but it will make you
mad..."

1. "The group has made a drastic turnaround, and will continue as long
as
we
refuse to participate in the trolls."

2. "You'll probably find a lot more people interested in discussing sex
crimes at: http://www.sexcriminals.com/forums/ "

snip
This forum is supposed to be about recreational boating.

Not by the variety of posts I read here.

But who cares, as long as there is no name calling and personal attacks.
Stop this and you have accomplished something.

Heck, even today someone who suggested a kinder and gentler "do unto
others.." approach personally attacked me a couple of times.

Go figure.