NOYB

Default The *New* Rules of this NG have become..............

" JimH" jimh_osudadATyahooDOT com wrote in message
news
.................inconsistent.

I was *officially* reprimanded by some folks here for posting a non
political article about a current event. Everyone participating in the
discussion offered reasonable comments and there were not flames. OK.
Fair enough. This is a boating NG.

I continue to read numerous posts/threads about cameras, photography,
dogs, pigs, etc. (non boating). However, I read no reprimands about those
posts.

A bit confusing. Very inconsistent.

Could someone please explain what the new and improved *rules* of this NG
are?

There are no rules, silly. It's an unmoderated group.

Of course, some of us observe the common courtesy of putting an OT in the
subject line when we post off-topic threads like this one.