JohnH

Default The *New* Rules of this NG have become..............

On 11 Jan 2006 05:32:50 -0800, wrote:

JimH wrote:
.................inconsistent.

I was *officially* reprimanded by some folks here for posting a non
political article about a current event. Everyone participating in the
discussion offered reasonable comments and there were not flames. OK. Fair
enough. This is a boating NG.

I continue to read numerous posts/threads about cameras, photography, dogs,
pigs, etc. (non boating). However, I read no reprimands about those posts.

A bit confusing. Very inconsistent.

Could someone please explain what the new and improved *rules* of this NG
are?

How about *do unto others as you would have them do unto you*?

I agree with that line!

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes