Roger Long

Default Diesel heater opinions wanted

That looks great. A galley stove like that is what I would really
like but I can't see how to make it work with the arrangement on our
boat. I'll want to put the dodger back on for cold weather sailing
and the stove pipe would come right up through it. Even without that,
the sheeting arrangement and other rigging makes a hot stove pipe
right by the companionway very problematic. The pipe up forward as
you have, should be a lot easier to live with, thus the bulkhead
heater.

I have a beautiful antique Shipmate "Skippy" that I restored for the
boat but have given up on it for the same reason. It's looking for a
good home if anyone wants to burn wood.

--

Roger Long