JimH

Default Internal GPS Antenna (IGPS) Question

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:49:32 GMT, "Butch Davis"
wrote:

As of late this month Lowrance LMS-337C DF GPS will be available as an
LMS-339C DF IGPS with internal antenna. It is recommended fro use on open
cockpit or center console boats.

For cost and ease of installation reasons I'd prefer to use an internal
antenna unit. Seems to me that it would make little to no difference in
satellite reception on my center console boat.

Do you agree?

No.

dedicated external antennas are always superior...

If this is recently released technology how do you know?