posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Fruit Bats

My Boy the Commode AKA Robert Broady pointed out that Schipperky have a
bat looking face. The big ears and sharp eyes do infact look bat like,
I have often called him batface.
Bats have the best natural radar going beside dolphins.

Did you know in WWI Schipperkys were used on ships to detect U boats
underwater?

In 1881 a skipper was found swimming 8 days after a ship sank.

One attacked a Grizzley bear to save a child in the 1980's.

With a skipper aboard no pirate will ever be able to sneek up on you at
anchorage.

He can hear a mouse walking down the dock at 200 feet.

Plus they are the most loyal dog ever.

I hope I have again inspired my boy, his kid would do well to have such
a loyal and smart dog.

Joe