posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Sailboat do-over!

Mooron - 85
Booby - 02

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
news:aLSwf.74621$AP5.7943@edtnps84...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
Meanwhile, my 1973 Catalina 27 cost 5K and was better built

than your
Nordica with NO doubt. Even sadder...she was nearly as fast

as the
Nordica. Then again, in all fairness to the Nordica, the

Catalina 30
costs more.

Oh Pulheeeeze... try a reality check would ya. Your cabin

needed to be
reinforced due to massive flexing. It had a max of 1/4" of

glass on the
hull. You had a foul A4..Click

Click.W-h-i-i-r-r-r-r-r-r...BOOM! The deck
space was non existent. The boat sailed like seagull on

Quaaludes. When you
stepped aboard it heeled enough to dip a rail. You could barely

squeeze into
the entryway.... and you had to walk thru the head for the

privilege of
sleeping on a 5' bunk that sweats worse than you after a three

mile waddle
to the fridge. It's was a piece of junk like all your vessels

including your
latest purchase of a styless, look-alike margarine container

with fake teak
veneer you tried to convince us was wood until we set you

straight...dock
condo. You'll never have a live aboard.... and you'll never

live aboard.
You'll never leave the LIS and despite your claims to greater

goals... will
sail on a sewage lagoon for the rest of your life.

My fine vessel on the other hand has sailed further than you've

dreamed of
travelling. I have actually lived aboard my vessel comfortably

for nine
years. The reality is that since I've owned my vessel for so

long, I have
not only had the time to review it's faults in a variety of

conditions...
but the ability to effect change, removal, renovation and

repair.

While I know in great detail how my vessel will behave in a

wide variety of
sea states and wind conditions.... you have no clue about the

abilities or
limitations of any of your pitiful stepping stones since you

have never left
the harbour.

This alone makes my boat stand head & shoulders above whatever

boat you
might own.

CM