posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Any thoughts onhow to make this boat better

"Dave Doe" wrote in message

LOL - I *love* the idea - mind if I make that a nice single malt scotch
though?

Single Malt is a worthy choice

PS: the book was written many years ago now, some dude called Archimedes
IIRC - shame he's not still alive for Scotty to prove him wrong.

Yeah... I believe something about the buoyant force on the solid object is
equal to the weight of the fluid displaced . So... are you saying that 50
gallons of water in your bilge won't lower your waterline??? Good Grief
that means I can store unlimited supplies of rum onboard.

CM