posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring,rec.boats.paddle.whitewater
Bennet George

Default Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed

A Google search for "square plastic pail" yields about 250,000 results. You
can order them online for about $8 each from companies such as
www.commercial-plastic-supply.com .

Bennet

In article VFfwf.10521$sA3.5191@fed1read02, says...

When I canoe I store lots of food in five gallon plastic buckets. They are
inexpensive, work well and keep things pretty dry. Unfortunately they are
usually round and it'd be a lot better use of space if I could locate some
square buckets.

I used to get the round buckets from restaurants but now it's easier and
cleaned to buy them at Home Depot or someplace similar. Can anyone tell me
if there is a source for square five gallon plastic buckets?