Harry Krause

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

Jim wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news Jim wrote:

You see, when I asked you in another thread to post examples of how unions have
recently improved the lives of their members you lectured me with their great

deeds
in
the early to mid 20th century, entirely dismissing the importance of the

*recent*
past
(yesterday,

I don't think I could cite more than a a few thousand ways unions have
improved the lives of their members in the last few years. But you're
not worth the research, compiling and posting time, and even if I did do
the exercise, it wouldn't make the slightest difference to you or any of
the other brain-rot Konservatives here.

This isn't the place for posting carefully researched and crafted
material. It's the home of the slam-dunk, and as soon I see a couple of
Konservatives who can actually write and not merely repost the writings
of others, I'll consider engaging.

Until then, it is bons mots, without the bons. That's all you deserve.

In other words, you cannot offer any specifics because there are none. No

surprise.

Thanks anyway *fella*.

There's no need for "other words." The words I used were precise and
meaningful.

And totally void of facts or other useful information.

Deliberately so, as I explained. Are you always this slow?

You declared yourself the union guru in another thread.

I do know quite a bit about labor unions and labor union history. I've
been involved in the labor movement here and abroad for about 30 years.

If that is indeed the truth,
why you would need to spend time researching the recent contributions of unions to
their members is beyond me.

I suspect most of life is beyond you.

My only conclusion? Unions have not improved the lives of their members in recent
years.

You and your conclusions are of no consequence.

Oh, and one last thing "fella". Why do you continue to generalize about people? Why
are all republicans or conservatives the same in *your* twisted little mind?

They're not. There still are some righteous Republican conservatives.
Not many. These days, Republican conservatism is embodied by the
philosophy of "I've got mine, so screw you." You're part of that.

Krawse, your posts are filled with venom and insults towards anyone who does not share
your political ideals. Pretty pathetic.

You are one sick wacko extremist.

Nah. People on my side of the spectrum are not bombing federal office
buildings, brainwashing little girls into sexual relationships, forcing
airliners into office buildings and the Pentagon, and so forth.
Those people are all conservatives, sick wacko right-wing extremists.
Like you and your buddies here, eh?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.