Bill

Default Some secret Off-Topic good news.

Here goes Harry again talking all that liberal crap again. He seems to think
the liberal news media is telling the truth. He believes everything they are
saying about the war in Iraq is true. He lives in a Democratic Sand bucket.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
John H wrote in message

Are you implying that the article I posted about Iraqi NCOs is some
type of "brainwashing?" Do you think Sgt. Susan German is into
brainwashing? Or could she just be reporting a positive piece of news
about Iraq? Do you believe that there is *nothing* good happening in
Iraq, or does it just upset you to *hear* about it?

John H

Sorry...I came of age during the Vietnam era. I just don't believe

most of
what the military says.
Call me cynical if you want.

Most of the military pr crap that herring posts here isn't news by any
news organization's standards, which is why hardly any legit news
outlets pick it up.