posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Laser

I also noticed Rob is brokering an old Laser. For awhile I was looking
for an older Laser, especially on ebay until I looked at one locally.
The ad said $700 and when I looked her over, i was impressed. Trailer
was ok, sails looked servicable, mast was good. Then I pressed down on
the deck and "Craaaaaaaaack".........the ply under the plastic deck was
rotten. At least that is what I think as there was no way to look. It
woulda been very easy to get sucked into a bad deal like that.
Instead, I have rebuilt the local yacht club Laser.