posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
muzz

Default Essential Kit

VK1NF wrote:
.. BTW - your post
didn't mention any sort of thermal protection - I
imagine your waters are also dangerously cold - do you
use wet or dry suits? If not, give it some very serious
thought - don't think I'd last 10-15 minutes in our
winter water here without good thermal protection.

Not sure whether that was aimed at me or Alex. I already have and wear
wetsuit, dry cag, wet suit boots and now waterproof trousers for when I get
out of the boat. I have just one 25l dry bag that will take a change of
clothes, will need more for other things though.

--
Muzz
http://highlandmist.blogspot.com