posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring,rec.boats.paddle.whitewater
Grip

Default Source For Square Buckets for Canoe Storage Needed

mmmmm don't wash em! Nothing like pulling some nice dry polypro from the
pickle bucket and smelling like a dill dude! After all, one wearing of said
polypro and it will smell worse on it's own :-)
"Bill" wrote in message
Short order restaurants get pickles and mayonnaise and some other

condiments
in square 5 gallon buckets. Get to know your local restaurant cook or
server, ask for some. I get mine that way, washed even!
Bill

"pjbphd" wrote in message
When I canoe I store lots of food in five gallon plastic buckets. They
are inexpensive, work well and keep things pretty dry. Unfortunately

they
are usually round and it'd be a lot better use of space if I could

locate
some square buckets.

I used to get the round buckets from restaurants but now it's easier and
cleaned to buy them at Home Depot or someplace similar. Can anyone tell
me if there is a source for square five gallon plastic buckets?

Thanks

pjb

--
Too many spams have forced me to alter my email. If you wish to email

me
directly please send messages to pjbphd at cox dot net