posted to rec.boats.building
Keith Hughes

Default Sail /Bimini Sewing

If you're looking for a machine for light use (i.e. not planning on
going commercial), you might consider the machine in the link below.
We have one and have used it for some sail repair, and lots of sunbrella
covers. Works very well, especially at the price.

http://www.reliablecorporation.com/p...ls/2000u%5F33/

Keith Hughes

xSoldier wrote:

"keysgirl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ok, after $600 in sail repairs I have decided to buy my own machine. I
have looked at the Sailrite machine, very expensive $800 plus plus.
Does anyone have any other recommendations?
thanks

For single needle requirements I'd locate a used Consew (reversable with
walking foot). I'd think you should be able to find one for around $600 or
$700 with a nice table.