Steve Lortie

Default dingy question

By no means the nicest looking boat around but I thought they made a lot of
sense. Considering the amount of use most dingy's/tenders get, I don't want
to spend a small fortune and I want something I can tuck away somewhere
until I need it. I'm happy to hear you like yours as I am considering one
myself.

"Martin-Paul Broennimann" wrote in message
Try the folding boats. real interesting.

http://www.porta-bote.com/

--
Martin-Paul Broennimann
architecte et urbaniste SIA/FSU

14, rue du Diorama
CH 1204 Genève Switzerland
0041 78 627 29 67

arrêt TPG place du Cirque
parking Hôtel des Finances

visit our website= www.broennimann.com

"Thomas Wentworth" a écrit dans le message de news:
7YSvf.510$ID1.371@trndny01...
Just looked at a 32' old full keel boat. I really liked the boat, it
needs work but it is the usual paint, etc.

Then I got to thinking ???? Where would I put my dingy when I go off
cruising. I would think that it would be in the way on deck.

Any thoughts? Do the rubber ones deflate and inflate easily?