Reggie Smithers

Default Boat shows

JimH wrote:
Ours starts next Friday but we will not be going this year. Been there,
done that, got the tee-shirt. Parking and admission is too expensive
unless you are planning to go to negotiate a good deal on a boat.

http://www.clevelandboatshow.com/

Here are schedules to others:

http://www.essexcredit.com/boat_sched.shtml

http://www.loadmastertrailerco.com/shows.htm

http://www.marineryachttrawlers.com/boatshows.htm

Are you planning to attend one, and if so, why?

JimH,
I stopped going to Boat Shows for the same reason I stopped walking the
malls. If I want something, I go to a store or look it up on line to
specially by it. When I go to the show or the mall, suddenly I realize
I "need" all these things I didn't even realize I needed. My storage
isn't big enough for all the things I thought I needed. ; )

--
Reggie
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss