posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default perfect cruisin boat

Wow, that's some long oh so long tail of "I love my boat, I swear I
do!" Unlike my trolls, this poor sap is serious in his efforts to
convince us that he went sailing today. Well, it's winter in NY. No
sailing for a while yet, so who knows why he's talking about my boat
sitting at the dock. He's a bit confused...at least. I especially liked
how he felt he needed to repeat his story on today's sail.
Pathetic...and the part about the S2 oil change is really embarassing.
I've owned 4 boats and all could have thier oil changed easily.
Wow...that S2 is some "yacht!"

Bwahahahahahhaha!

RB
35s5....A boat that could use an S2 as a launch.
NY