Mike

Default dingy question

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 17:33:55 GMT, "Thomas Wentworth"
wrote:

Just looked at a 32' old full keel boat. I really liked the boat, it needs
work but it is the usual paint, etc.

Then I got to thinking ???? Where would I put my dingy when I go off
cruising. I would think that it would be in the way on deck.

Any thoughts? Do the rubber ones deflate and inflate easily?

You might consider an inflatable tender - they deflate and inflate
easily and can be stowed on deck if space is really limited. You will
need it if you anchor and want to avoid marinas, or end up on a
pontoon with no shore connections.