Dan Krueger

Default Troll Control

Don White wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:

I'm not defending Dave, by any stretch, but to follow YOUR lead:

Maybe he chooses not to post it due to the simple (an often heard)
fact that it is none of your business.

Harry, You are on a roll today hitting every target you can -
politics, privacy, trolling, etc. Bored or ???

Dan

Dan...why are you following Harry around, nipping at his heels like a
little puppy dog?
Bored or?

Don,

And your judgment is based on what? Do you read all of my posts?

Do you think your reputation (past posts) qualifies you to respond to
this, or any, post where you had no involvement?

Why do you feel compelled to defend Harry, or anyone else?

Are you bored or ???

Dan