Doug Kanter

Default Troll Control

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 14:31:10 -0600, Skipper wrote:

You should ask yourself the key question; do I prefer a great boating
resource, or Harry Krause insults and flame? You can't have both.

I'd like to think that Harry (and everyone else) will control
themselves, as long as most folks are making an honest attempt.

I'm hoping that premise is proven correct. Fanning the flames may be
good sport for some but it makes rec.boats look pretty dysfunctional.

I very gently flamed NOYB earlier, because he needed it, but I kept it
polite. :-)