JohnH

Default Troll Control

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 16:05:09 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 14:31:10 -0600, Skipper wrote:

You should ask yourself the key question; do I prefer a great boating
resource, or Harry Krause insults and flame? You can't have both.

===================================

I'd like to think that Harry (and everyone else) will control
themselves, as long as most folks are making an honest attempt.

I'm hoping that premise is proven correct. Fanning the flames may be
good sport for some but it makes rec.boats look pretty dysfunctional.

We'll see if your premise proves correct. The past few days haven't been going in
that direction.

Hopefully, things will change.

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes