Skipper

Default Troll Control

Reggie Smithers wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
...we are plagued with a number of posters here who contribute nothing
of substance to on-topic discussions here. It seems appropriate to ask
them this question:

Do you have anything of substance to contribute to rec.boats?

If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss
boating, please do not respond to the political and inflammatory
off- topic posts and flames.

First, I wish this message could have been sent via private email.
Second, I do not believe you will be successful in returning this NG
into a boating forum as long as Krause trolls this group. Third, do you
realize how many times YOU have replied to his trolls just today?
Fourth, you must realize this troll will finally temporarily revert to
interesting on-topic posts ONLY as a lure to test your resolve. Fifth,
the only way to improve this group is to *completely* ignore KNOWN
trolls. Only then will this NG once again become the great resource it
was in the past.

You should ask yourself the key question; do I prefer a great boating
resource, or Harry Krause insults and flame? You can't have both.

--
Skipper