Bill McKee

Default BCS a Sad Joke

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bryan wrote:
"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
. ..
JimH,
I didn't watch the game, but the video reviews do show some very blatant
bad calls.
One where Texas obviously step out of bounds before completing a
touchdown, and another where the quarterback's knee touched the ground
before he passed.

Bad Calls happen in every game, but this seemed worse than normal.

Now if I was a USC fan I would feel it was my God Given Right to
complain. ; )

--
************************************************** ************************
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
JimH,
When a game is obviously decided by bad officiating, it is not whining
to complain about it. I personally could care less.

You make an assumption of bad officiating. If so, then you are in the
whiners camp. ;-)

Arguing about who is the National Champs is an annual ritual for
anyone who likes college football. ; )

I could care less. I thought both were great games though.

Ohio State had some bad calls against them in their game against
Texas.......................just kidding. But I think you get my
point. ;-)

Life goes on and life is good.

I think that you are all missing the point. This game was doomed from
the outset when they decided the Rose Bowl would be on Wednesday instead
of on New Year's Day! It's just plain wrong. I had my dips and chips
and sodas all set, my remote was at hand, then lo and behold, some stupid
rule about never on sunday and it's a championship game. I'll never
watch a rose bowl again that isn't on New Year's Day.

It's just another football game, as is the Stupor Bowl.

Not really, is an economic engine driving force. Both are.