noah

Default Reading the Clouds

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:50:55 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On 8 Aug 2003 18:37:16 -0500, noah
wrote:
She's in her eighties, lives in the Adirondack Mountains, and has this
rock sitting on the front lawn.

Ahh yes, the "north" country. What day was summer this year? I've
seen it snow in September more than once.

Summer was Tuesday, week before last. )

Glad you're a "fan", it's beautiful country.

When I was a kid, we had a Christmas morning that was 56° below zero.
No bull. You could hear the trees "popping" all night. The sap
freezes and the tree splits with a loud "pop".

Light snow on the 4th of July once. Ruined our first "allowed" swim
of the season. Mom and Dad had no sense of adventure.

noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats