Default Need to recommit or admit failure........

Reggie Smithers wrote:
Chuck,

As someone who did fall off the wagon, I apologize to the group.

It is amazing how quickly we as a group to revert to the old ways.

I think most of us found the group to be more enjoyable without the politics
and personal attacks, but the past few days shows the importance of taking
it one day at a time.
--
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss

Good job, Smithers. :-)

It only takes a few adults to break the cycle.

We who fall prey to trolls or use the behavior of a self-absorbed troll
to justify bad behavior
on our own part are simply proclaiming, "I let other people decide how
I will behave." We in the worst offender category will contribute most
toward a sustained improvement if we accept responsibility for self
determination.