posted to rec.boats.building
chayco

Default Kiss it goodbye

wrote in message
oups.com...
I think my rant of this morning was driven by seeing an area being
cleared for housing, my home looking less and less like home every day.
Being 49 yrs old, the shock of having the foundation of my "home"
crumble bit by bit musta disoriented me. So, I apologize for being too
wordy and for my rant.

Damned good rant.

I've been lurking here for awhile now.......didn't realize that there was
actually signs of life.

I'm out on the coast of B.C., born in the cold rain, fungus between my toes,
logging and fishing used to be a prideful way to get through life. Not
anymore.

If you've never known better you don't mourn.

.....Ken