Default Kiss it goodbye

Wayne:
Now thats just what I'm talking about, the old pool/patio/lawn
scenario, pure hell keepin up with the neighbors thing. If God meant
for us to swim in pools in Fl, he wouldnt of made sink holes. My
parents had all 9 of us kids truly convinced that only people with sad
lifestyles had to swim in boring pools whereas we were priveleged to
swim in cool sink holes with trees to jump out of and play games to see
who scare up the most water moccassins.
Every yr I go cruisin down yer way and the first time I did was a real
eye opener. The cruising guide said something like "When you come
abeam of the bright pink condo turn left...." Using condos as
daybeacons, weird. Now, Up here, when you open your cruising guide to
the page for our local waters, it plays dueling banjoes. Seriously,
for years all the cruising guides basically told everyone to skip the
Big Bend area and cross straight to Carabelle.
When I go out daysailing, I rarely see another boat but with all the
people moving in its gonna be like the ICW soon enough. An occasional
garish pink condo I MIGHT be able to handle but I draw the line at
middle aged men in Speedos on cigarette boats, my shotgun just might
get some use.