Jack Goff

Default First outing of the year!

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 02:58:55 GMT, Charlie Brown
wrote:

I was out on the Irmo side Saturday fishing off the dock. I was
definitely missing the boat! (I just posted message about tilt/trim so
won't be on the lake for a while).

With the water level about to be lowered, is that going to prevent
some decent boating???

Do you live in Lexington?

It's only going to be down for a couple of months. They are dropping
it about the same amount as while they built the backup dam, and that
never stopped us. Only bad thing is that they moved the shoal markers
then, but they won't during this short draw-down. I remember the
places to avoid, but if you weren't out there during that time you'd
better be careful. It's a fairly rocky lake in areas, so you won't
just scratch your prop, you'll bend it or lose big chunks!