posted to rec.boats.building

Default Artificial Laid Deck in Ply ??

Eh with a router Graham can get rounded groves , groves that follow the
sides of the boat,he can get it in the pieces he find , make it after
the piece are right size and , --- sorry to say so but with a simple
hand held angle grinder with sandpaper , you can take off paint so
smooth that you never would think it was ever painted, you can with a
steady hand work with 1/10 millimeter accurancy , I can I seen others
do that I allway's removed hardened polyurethan sealer with that, I
never made any mistakes with that, --- you can learn that as easy as
using a router.
P.C.
http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/kineserier.jpg