Jim

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
Jim wrote:

You see, when I asked you in another thread to post examples of how unions have
recently improved the lives of their members you lectured me with their great deeds

in
the early to mid 20th century, entirely dismissing the importance of the *recent*

past
(yesterday,

I don't think I could cite more than a a few thousand ways unions have
improved the lives of their members in the last few years. But you're
not worth the research, compiling and posting time, and even if I did do
the exercise, it wouldn't make the slightest difference to you or any of
the other brain-rot Konservatives here.

This isn't the place for posting carefully researched and crafted
material. It's the home of the slam-dunk, and as soon I see a couple of
Konservatives who can actually write and not merely repost the writings
of others, I'll consider engaging.

Until then, it is bons mots, without the bons. That's all you deserve.

In other words, you cannot offer any specifics because there are none. No surprise.

Thanks anyway *fella*.