posted to rec.boats.electronics
Lynn Coffelt

Default More Breaker Panel Mess

"Leanne" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message
Bruce in Alaska wrote in news:bruceg-
:

Geeeze we got a crowd of Old Gezzzer'a hang'en out here. You, "Me",
Lynn, Larry.... I have often wondered if Gary was in our age

group.....

Bruce in alaska

The rest of them are too busy out making a living....(c;

Jan 18, 2006.....I'll be 60.........DAMMIT.

Just a kid...... Now from a really retired person or is it tired from
avionics and marine as well as teaching.

Leanne
USMC, ret

Wow! If I was 60 again!
Lynn, USAF, Ret.,(26 years); 2nd career 20 years marine electronics; 3rd
career (10 years and humming) as dreamer and would-be gardener, woodturner,
solar hot water expert and when I get some time expect to finish the guitar
and learn to pick. Don't look back Elvis!