JimH

Default Boat deductions

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
I vote for no deductions for second homes or boats or whatever. The poor
in this country don't qualify for these deductions and our government is
widening the gap evermore.

Capt. Jeff

Good evening Captain. I really wanted to reply to this post of yours but
I promised to refrain from doing so based on the new spirit of this NG.

With that said I do hope you find your missing VHF connector (a plea made
by you to this NG at 3:51 p.m. today). Perhaps the money you save on
getting a used one vs. new one can be donated to the needy folks you
describe in your post.

Regardless, I do wish you and yours a Happy New Year.

BTW: How do the *poor* in the US afford a boat, a tricked out Cadillac with
custom aluminum wheels, cell phones and cable television? ;-)