Marc Onrust

Default Consumer Reports for boats??

MarshallE wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to learn which used boats to stay clear of and which are high
quality. I am trying to find a boat that can double as a weekender for four
and handle some fishing a few miles out.

Some of the boats that I have been reading about are Wellcraft, Bayliner,
Mako and Grady White. Bayliner seems to always be less expensive...does
this indicate lower quality?

Is there a used boating guide similar to a Consumer reports for cars that
rates boats?

Thanks for help and Happy New Year.

Have a look at www.yachtforums.com. It is, as the url indicates, a forum about
yachts. Maybe they also handled your question in the past. Alternatively you
can register and ask the question on the forum yourself.

HTH
Marc