Bill Cole

Default Usage of motoroil

LOL, I hate to admit this, but you are so much fun to tease. I feel like a
sadistic kid poking a crazy animal locked inside a cage.

So are you saying that anyone who disagrees with your principles or your
honor, deserves to have his neck broken like a twig?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill Cole" wrote in message

I don't think basskisser listens well enough to learn anything, I always
heard Patience, self discipline and a positive attitude was a prime
directive in most dojos. From the outbursts exhibited by Basskisser, it
appears he is lacking in both of those characteristics.

Karate (Japanese, ?empty hand?), martial art of unarmed self-defense in
which directed or focused blows of the hands and feet, accompanied by
special breathing and shouts, are dealt from poised positions. More than

method of combat, karate emphasizes self-discipline, positive attitude,

and
high moral purpose.

Well, Bill, because you know so much about Kenpo Karate, I would guess
you, or your Siamese twin, Shelikoff, who is also an expert (he
thinks) MUST know who Ed K. Parker is, right? His quote:

"I come to you with Karate (Empty Hands). I have no weapons. But,
shoudl I be forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor,
should it be a matter of life or death, right or wrong, then here are
my weapons, Karate (Empty Hands)"

So, you see, twins, there is defense against PRINCIPLES or HONOR. But,
as you've both lied like idiots, trying to get others to think you
know about Karate, you wouldn't understand principle or honor.